breakfast? how about a sandwich?

lunch? how about a sandwich?

dinner? how about a sandwich?

heck, i can make a sandwich for any occasion...er meal.

watch me.


Monday, June 14, 2010

mmm. sandwiches.

Google image "sandwich." Just do it. If you are anything like me your mouth has already started watering and you are wondering if you have enough bread in the bread box. Perhaps a condiment or two in the fridge? And some sort of filling (who really cares what at this point)? Hot damn, I really hope I do. THAT is how good sandwiches are. They take over you (me)! I wake up thinking about great combinations like brie, apple and bacon on baguette. mmmm. The first thing I do when I check into a hotel is scope out the room service menu for a "Classic Club Sandwich." 

Note: If you are ever stranded in India because of a volcano in Iceland and you decide to check-in to a four star hotel, don't think for one hot minute that you are going to get a "classic" club sandwich. A club sandwich will arrive at your door, served to you with a smile, but real bacon it has not. (I ate it anyway)

So...back to good sandwiches...there are so many! And that is precisely why I started this blog. I want to share ideas for great sandwiches. So here you go world! Eat and be merry. 





                                              
 {photo courtesy of www.whatgeekseat.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment